Wednesday, October 27, 2010

...building the nest.... stage one...


having a bit of a dilemma with the 
guest room slash soon-to-be baby room...

you will notice a slight lack of space...

my dad and i re-uped this vintage vantiy when i was in high school...i still love it

as the baby things creep in [crib!!!],
things are getting tight up in here...

adorable crib my cousin just GAVE me... cause she probably wont have twins this time around...

the bed is a full... 
so i can have parentals of all types,
but the ME quilt needs to go... 

[thus the black n white-ish quilt fabric collecting...]

notice the new glider i inherited from cousin too!! she is going to help me recover it white...

the apartmentt manager tells me they will paint only one accent wall for free....
 and they only had browns and tans...

i put on a sad face and said i wished i could do a boy's room,
[behind her, the wall was the perfect blue/turquoise color...]

she is rad, so she is giving me a second wall for free!
 the window wall will be that potentially spot-on perfect blue...

and along with the red accents in the baby bumpers n things....
i think with have the red side of things covered...


 clifford looks like he could use some company...
or at least a little more testosterone up in the place!


oh, mom i thought i would give you a day to watch BL 
before i  post an update....
whiner.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post. I would gladly share a room with Boston and of course the wall will be blue. So very chic of you. Also, I thank you for waiting to post Biggest Loser, but my pre-emptive strike was to watch it last Night! Lame sauce. While I don't mind if Adam went home(holy cow he looked good!) I thought that twist(one person weighing for the team) was sort of odd. Creative, but not very conducive to good feelings and winning friends and influencing people.

    ReplyDelete