Friday, June 27, 2008

i can't stop watching...

i have been debbie downer for no good reason lately. not really feeling like myself and being all mopey and taking crap personally and feeling... well, just bored i guess...

and then i watched this...



17 times...

chills EVERY time...
why i shaved this morning... i still don't know...
they laugh at me here at the workplace for how I get goosebumps and loose my breath...


and where is the man in my life who can dance like that?! huh? huh?
or at least the one who wants to watch this with me... like i so lovingly watch football (wait- admittedly i LOVE that... but still...)



this season of SYTYCD is going to rock... hope they can match Sabra in the slightest...


and yes, this means that we have been watching clips from last year and loving it every time...

7 comments:

  1. that was totally my favorite, too. loved it! go utah girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am asuming it's a lot better with sound:) My lame-o computer at work has no speakers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been able to watch much of this season (total bummer) so thanks for putting this up! I absolutely LOVED it! Love the song, love the choreography, loved it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loretta and RichieJune 28, 2008 at 9:32 AM

    I loved this performance too! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty...how did she put it? S-I-C-K?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to know I'm not the only one who's been obsessing over this video!! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness I am loving this season of SYTYCD! I didn't know that you were a fan...I should have assumed. It was fun to see you on Sunday. We had to take Addie home to bed, but I will have to come visit and catch up. I am working for Justin as his ninja so I am occasionally at IS.

    ReplyDelete