Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Blog


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

{It's Truly a Dog's Life}

I enjoy your spontaneity
and your useless rants
and all of the fun memories
and people that you feature here that mean so much...


Here's to one year of bloggin-

and now we will all exploit the child-blog
and watch him eat that cake with his hands
and film it for all of his friends to laugh at when he gets older...
awesome.

Posts: 109
# of visits: 16,945

So, who is still even reading this thing anymore?

7 comments:

  1. dang girl . . . if you were here you could come over for cake and ice cream. we're celebratin' too. {a day late for you, though}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it every day. And I review each post 3 times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, who's reading your blog still?
    pick me, pick me!! i am still a faithful reader. :D
    love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peg is still readin' it! It's one of the faves. Happy Birthday Cute Blog. I hope you get every thing you want for your Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loretta and RichieMay 19, 2008 at 7:30 AM

    We are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count two Rogans who read you all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete