Monday, October 25, 2010

gleed out...


not sure how i feel about you, glee....
i think i am done.

here:

the last 3 or 4 have been... special.

i still like most of the songs, 
but i just don't really care too much about the show itself anymore.
the characters are so flat and the message is getting a bit too pushy for me...

not just pushy, but i guess sometimes i feel they
try too hard to get me to think that high school kicks running around sleeping with each other or denouncing each others' faith is a good idea.

funny thing- this week's episode of community [though slightly blasphemous] handles the issue of religion so much more gracefully- yes, they laugh at things, but no one really mocks each other about it or takes it too far... and it was very funny.



that's how to do it, glee.

so back yourself up on off me,
i need a break

[glee didn't record this week anyway- maybe it's a sign...]

if you need me, i will be watching modern family, community, and the middle,
[over and over]
laughing my head off and wishing there were more shows like this 
that i could watch with my kids....

speaking of NOT- funny.... outsourced.
potential: killed.
sorry guys....


4 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you too. Last season I couldn't bare missing an episode of Glee, but it's been a disappointment this season. I even forget that it's on nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped watching Glee after the Britney Spears episode. It was already getting boring, and then the creepy orgasmic teenager at the assembly was just too much.

    Agreed that Outsourced is lame, and that the rest of NBC Thursday and Modern family are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen.

    By the way, the tablecloths were from Ross. Just remembering you asked about that! Seriously, a good deal!

    ReplyDelete